Chemistry and creativity Advanced Organic Chemistry. Part A: Structure and Mechanisms, 4th Edition
Francis A. Carey
Advanced Organic Chemistry. Part A Structure and Mechanisms, 4th Edition
Table of Contents
Part A: Structure and Mechanisms.
1. Chemical Bonding and Structure.
2. Stereochemical Principles.
3. Conformational, Steric, and Stereoelectronic Effects.
4. Study and Description of Organic Reaction Mechanisms.
5. Nucleophilic Substitution.
6. Polar Addition and Elimination Reactions.
7. Carbanions and Other Nucleophilic Carbon Species.
8. Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds.
10. Aromatic Substitution.
11. Concerted Pericyclic Reactions.
12. Free-Radical Reactions.